- Incumbent should be well versed in doing the Costing & Tendering of the Corporate Fit-out Projects.
- Should have extensive experience in taking out the costing, rate analysis of items used in corporate interiors.
- Preparation of quotation, list of covered items, terms and conditions.
- Prepare a revised quotation, if required after discussion with commercial team and negotiation with clients.
- Helps in preparing responses to RFI/RFQ/RPP/ GCC raised by prospective customers in factual and impressive manner.
- Attend pre-bid meetings along-with seniors, work out cost estimation.
- Supports in BOQ, Costing and terms and conditions for tenders.Get quotes from vendors and sub-contractors, co-ordinate with them directly
- Taking inputs from stores site and reconciliation with actuals at the completion of the Project
- Review and confirmation of RFQ/RFP General Contract Conditions (GCC), NDA and other terms. Attend pre-bid meetings, work out cost estimation, work out negotiation meetings, due diligence on agreements and POs and take care project related correspondence and project schedule.
|Job Category||Designing Firm, Interior|
|Industry Type||Interior Designing Firm|
|Keywords||rfq rfp rfi tendering cost estimation corporate interiors contracts Rate Analysis estimation boq Bidding contract|