- Roles & Responsibilities-
- The interior design project manager is responsible for all aspects of planning, budgeting, and execution for interior design projects in their organization.
- Coordinate between the vendors, project owner and the internal team
- Gather requirements and pass it to the concern people
- Manage designers’ calendars, arrange stakeholder meetings, and maintain sample libraries.
- Conduct site visits to ensure standards and schedules are met.
- Manage schedule, metrics collection, shipping, inventory, and accounting for specified projects.
- Interact with clients, contractors, and staff to communicate and enforce project goals and deadlines.
- can make drawings on autocad
- take proper measurement in MM and inches
- knows about all aspects of Full home interiors – Civil, plumbing, pop, painting, tiles, carpentry, finishes and handling labour
|Job Category||Designing Firm, Interior|
|Industry Type||Interior Designing Firm|
|Functional Area||Site Engineering , Project Management|
|Keywords||site engineering site supervision civil supervision civil engineer supervision diploma civil supervision|