Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- Diploma in Interior Designing, or Degree in Designing with ready experience of Kitchen designing
- Strong conceptual skills, Good selling skills, Excellent designing skills, Customer Centric, Attention to details & Aesthetics
Experience : Minimum 2 Years
- Should Have knowledge on designing and execution of Residential Projects Kitchens
- Must have through knowledge on Auto CAD, Photoshop, 3d Max etc. Knowledge of KCDW preferred
- Responsible for handling walk-ins and facilitate query
- Able to map Customer Aspiration Vs Budget and channelise into final Product
- Able to generate good Aesthetic’s through Look & Feel and generate good customer review(s) for the product.
- Required to go on site for taking final Measurement and on need basis during installation.
- Required to follow up and convince customer to buy Kitchen and achieve monthly showroom targets
- Design and render to the satisfaction of the customer
- Quote to customer as per our pricing policy
- Required to do follow-ups through supervisor for post bookings service and installation
- Required to update MIS and generate reports on need basis.
- Visit competition regularly to understand trends, prices and value offerings and suggest means to increase business to the Management
- Strong Communication Skills – Verbal & Written; Knowledge of Local Language would be an add-on.
|Job Category||Modular Kitchen|
|Industry Type||Modular Kitchen|
|Functional Area||Designer + Sales|
|Keywords||Modular Kitchen Designer, Interior Designer, KCDW, Autocad, 3d Max, Showroom , Showroom Sales|